Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What We Have Been Up To

I am still not doing a great job at getting pictures posted in a timely manner.  Here is a quick glance at what we have been doing since New Year's.
We went to Disney over MLK weekend with my sister and her family.
Brady was in a picture funk the whole weekend and Chip and Dale were the only characters he was interested in getting a picture with.
Brady, Cal and Kendall all painted up at Hollywood Studios
 
We had our first "Science" project.  Cal picked Saturn.  We had to make the mobile at home, but he did all the research at school.
Some of the others in the class.  Look how fun the Sun is.
Matt and I dressed up for a 40th birthday party/"80's Prom"
It was so much fun and the couple did a great job with all the details!
I thought this was funny.  Not sure if one of my boys or one of the neighborhood boys did this, but I'm just thankful the figure didn't fit all the way down in the bottle.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment