Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Just to let my boys know that they have an awesome mom.  They both ate chocolate for breakfast on Valentine's Day. 
I am not even sure he is awake, but he is eating breakfast!
Brady with his first pick. 
 
I love that Brady still made a Valentine Box.  Cal's class just made bags in class one day.
I love his box
All the boxes.  Check out the Pinterest Robot Box.
It is blurry, but he was actually smiling, so I will post it
Bo, Brady and Perrson.  Brady's favorite buddies
This is Cal trying to get marshmallows from one cup into another with a straw.  The whole class thought this was so fun!
Cal's table
 
They got out on Thursday after their parties for a long 4 day weekend.  I think everyone was ready for a break and it should give us just what we needed to get us to Spring Break.
 
Cal will finish up basketball this week and they both have baseball tryouts on Thursday night.  Once baseball starts we will be living at the ball field until May.

No comments:

Post a Comment